multi smtp for a sub domain

JDN

multi smtp for a sub domain

JDN

can somebody help me with this problem. we want to send out to our vessels on sea by ssh connections and a direct vpn sow we want to create for each *@a.vessel.com 2 smtp routes one will be our vpn the other the ssh vpn can somebody tell me where i can configure this or how i can configure this? this will need to be done for 80 vessels on the server sow I know I will need the transport map, but as i see it I can only enter one smtp relay host there

Any reaction to this e-mail or any other mail, including any
files transmitted therewith to sender's e-mail address(es)
shall be dealt with not as private, but as business
communication(s) and shall be registered as such.

Re: multi smtp for a sub domain

Noel Jones-2
On 2/1/2019 9:21 AM, De Petter Mattheas wrote:

> can somebody help me with this problem. we want to send out to our
> vessels on sea by ssh connections and a direct vpn sow we want to
> create for each *@a.vessel.com 2 smtp routes one will be our vpn the
> other the ssh vpn can somebody tell me where i can configure this or
> how i can configure this? this will need to be done for 80 vessels
> on the server sow I know I will need the transport map, but as i see
> it I can only enter one smtp relay host there

Use MX records to define primary and alternate routes, then use the
MX name in the transport map.  These can be private DNS records on
the server not publicly visible.

  -- Noel Jones