no report on message being defered or sent

no report on message being defered or sent

Vedran Vucic
I installed Postifx on OpenLeap 42.3 openSuse.
Firstly, I had issue that domain with AAAA record was not found and I defined in main.cf that
inet_protocols=ipv4
After that I tried to send mail but neither mail was received nor I I have got in /var/spool/postofix/defer report that message is deferred with reason why is deferred.
Please advise how to make it report me on error message if message is not being sent.

Thanks

Vedran

Re: no report on message being defered or sent

@lbutlr
On 02 Oct 2017, at 09:29, Vedran Vucic <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I installed Postifx on OpenLeap 42.3 openSuse.
> Firstly, I had issue that domain with AAAA record was not found and I defined in main.cf that
> inet_protocols=ipv4

AAAA records are for IPv6

http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.