openspf.org

David Mehler
Hello,

I'm trying to get spf going on my arch postfix server. I'm wanting to
get perl-policyd-spf going and am atempting to download the needed
source. The issue is openspf.org appears down, anyone know why or if
there's an alternative download available?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: openspf.org

John Roman-3

unfortunately this has happened before :(

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spf/help/34195

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, David Mehler wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:01:33 -0500
> From: David Mehler <[hidden email]>
> To: Postfix users <[hidden email]>
> Subject: openspf.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get spf going on my arch postfix server. I'm wanting to
> get perl-policyd-spf going and am atempting to download the needed
> source. The issue is openspf.org appears down, anyone know why or if
> there's an alternative download available?
>
> Thanks.
> Dave.

Re: openspf.org

Simon Brereton-2
On 16 November 2011 13:01, David Mehler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get spf going on my arch postfix server. I'm wanting to
> get perl-policyd-spf going and am atempting to download the needed
> source. The issue is openspf.org appears down, anyone know why or if
> there's an alternative download available?

Use openspf.net for now.

Simon

Re: openspf.org

Scott Kitterman-4
On 11/16/2011 01:01 PM, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get spf going on my arch postfix server. I'm wanting to
> get perl-policyd-spf going and am atempting to download the needed
> source. The issue is openspf.org appears down, anyone know why or if
> there's an alternative download available?

You should look at openspf.net for now, but also the source for this can
be found at:

https://launchpad.net/postfix-policyd-spf-perl

There is a significantly more capable alternative available at:

https://launchpad.net/pypolicyd-spf

I'd recommend the latter unless you are somehow allergic to Python.

Scott K