ot: policy d server suggestions?

Voytek
I currently have Postfix 2.1 with vdomains/vusers, mysql with policyd 1.x for graylisting and throttle, all works well.

Looking at migrating/ moving to an up to date Postfix Dovecot MariaDB server, tried installing Cluebringer 2.0/2.1, getting multiple SQL errors at setup, and, it seems it's not best choice.

Looking at Postfix page, there are multiple choices, looking for some suggestions/ recommendations for a Policy server:

small server, maybe total 200+ users, 30+ domains, plain Postfix/Dovecot/SQL setup, looking for greylisting, throttling (to control hacked smtp auth?)
What other things should I look for?