Quantcast

policyd_spf

Marco-3
Hello.

Is there any way of having in the log the debugging info for the
policyd_spf?

I have been using for a test smtp -v in master.cf, but this is producing
an enormous quantity of data, and policyd_spf -d in master.cf fails with
errors.

My target is to have a first impression after the installation, and then
collect the policyd_spf answers to verify the efficieny of SPF for my
sites (currently I see a lot of DONNO even for Google)

Tnx

Marco

Re: policyd_spf

Dominic Raferd

On 10 May 2017 at 15:27, marco <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there any way of having in the log the debugging info for the policyd_spf?
I have been using for a test smtp -v in master.cf, but this is producing an enormous quantity of data, and policyd_spf -d in master.cf fails with errors.
My target is to have a first impression after the installation, and then collect the policyd_spf answers to verify the efficieny of SPF for my sites (currently I see a lot of DONNO even for Google)

Look in man policyd-spf.conf LOGGING section.​

Re: policyd_spf

Marco-3

Hello.

Tnx, however I'm not using the python version but the compiled one, and there is nowhere a policyd-spd.conf file nor a man page.

Marco