Quantcast

postfinger link is not working

d.hill

The link to postfinger on this page (toward the bottom):

   http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html

I believe is not correct. It currently points to:

   http://ftp.wl0.org/SOURCES/postfinger

I believe it should be:

   ftp://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html

as an FTP server is being accessed and not an HTTP server. Using the link
as is shows the classic 'page cannot be displayed' message.

However, in trying to get to the ftp site, it appears to be down or
inaccessible.

-d

Re: postfinger link is not working

d.hill
On Thu, 1 May 2008 at 23:21 -0000, [hidden email] confabulated:

> The link to postfinger on this page (toward the bottom):
>
>  http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html
>
> I believe is not correct. It currently points to:
>
>  http://ftp.wl0.org/SOURCES/postfinger
>
> I believe it should be:
>
>  ftp://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html

Sorry for the incorrect link! Pasted the wrong line here. It should be:

   ftp://ftp.wl0.org/SOURCES/postfinger