postfix and header_checks problem.

Sergey Kulikov
Hi all!

I expierence problem with building regexp rules in header_checks. All I
need is to reject email coming from [hidden email] to
[hidden email]. How can I issue such excact rule?
Thank you.

flux.

Re: postfix and header_checks problem.

Barney Desmond
2009/8/12  <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all!
>
> I expierence problem with building regexp rules in header_checks. All I need
> is to reject email coming from [hidden email] to [hidden email].
> How can I issue such excact rule?

It's not possible with header_checks. header_checks works on each
header independently, so you cannot combine the results of multiple
headers.

You may be able to use some of the techniques mentioned here:
An alternative is to use a policy service: