postfix client closing connection (email delivery) if one of multiple recipients failed/filtered

postfix client closing connection (email delivery) if one of multiple recipients failed/filtered

Zalezny Niezalezny
Hi,

I have exacly the same problem as described here in that post and I do not know what to do.

http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Customize-configure-postfix-with-multiple-recipients-td45030.html

In our network we are relaying messages using Postfix.

When our application sending a message with

application -> local MTA -> LAN relay 1 -> Lan relay 2 -> Ironport -> internet

The Problem is on the "LAN relay 1" and "LAN relay 2" where Postfix client from relay1 closing connection if one of the recipient needs to be discarded.

How to configure Postfix client on "LAN relay 1" to not closed connection if one of the recipient is filtered or not_valid on the "LAN relay 2" ? Why Postfix discarding complete message then ?

Thanks in advance for Your support

Cheers

Zalezny

Re: postfix client closing connection (email delivery) if one of multiple recipients failed/filtered

Bastian Blank-3
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 10:28:06AM +0200, Zalezny Niezalezny wrote:
> I have exacly the same problem as described here in that post and I do not
> know what to do.

Please show logs and configuration (unaltered, see
http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail for details).

Bastian

Captain's Log, star date 21:34.5...

On 6/14/2017 3:28 AM, Zalezny Niezalezny wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have exacly the same problem as described here in that post and I
> do not know what to do.
>
> http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Customize-configure-postfix-with-multiple-recipients-td45030.html
>
> In our network we are relaying messages using Postfix.

In that thread, the problem turned out to not be postfix, and the
fix wasn't in postfix.

It's likely that the problem you're experiencing isn't from postfix
either.

Please read that whole thread. After that, if you still need help,
please show us your "postconf -n" and log entries demonstrating the
problem.

  -- Noel Jones