postfix + dkimproxy + mailman

Bob001
Hi there,

Has anyone using postfix + dkimproxy + mailman combination?  If so, can you share your configuration?

My issue is mailman is playing with header and thereby making domainkeys and dkim provided keys invalid..

If I set, REMOVE_DKIM_HEADERS=Yes for mailman then, my messages are not signed at all.

Any suggestions, how can I do post signing (after mailman is done changing header) of message in postfix / dkimproxy so that yahoo and gmail doesn't consider them spam?

As of now, yahoo says   "domainkeys=fail (bad sig) "  and gmail says "dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify)".

I looked at http://jason.long.name/dkimproxy/postfix-outbound-howto.html  , but don't know exactly to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- TIA,
Bob.

Re: postfix + dkimproxy + mailman

mouss-2

did you disable footers? (in digest and non digest "menus").

Re: postfix + dkimproxy + mailman

Bob001
Hello,
Thanks so much for a pointer. This worked out, partially though.

Disabling footers and personalization works and email from same server user ( say email_from@same_server_name)  works fine.

But when list members sends out email who are from different domain, say (gmail or yahoo users), it is failing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again.
- Bob.