postfix two ips one domaine

ericwright200
This post was updated on .
Hello

i have postfix running on centos 6.6 and everything is working like a charm , i would like to add a second ip to my vps so that i could use both of my ips to send mail from the same domaine

i have 1 domaine name (abc.com) and 2 ip adresses 185.xxx.xxx.8 (server1.abc.com) and 185.xxx.xxx.10 (server2.abc.com)

both ips will be sending from the same domaine

i have a script that calls the smtp with requirement smtp server : port: encryption: username: password

i want to be able to select which ip to send from by specifiying the smtp server

if i chose smtp server : 185.xxx.xxx.8

i want the email to be sent from 185.xxx.xxx.8 with the domaine abc.com

and if i choose smtp server : 185.xxx.xxx.10 i want the email to be sent from 185.xxx.xxx.10 but with the same domaine abc.com

is this possible ?

if so how can i acheive it ?