postfix with JMAP

Eliza
Hi,

will postfix get JMAP compatible in future?
see: https://jmap.io/

thanks.

Re: postfix with JMAP

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 22.08.19 15:02, Eliza wrote:
>will postfix get JMAP compatible in future?
>see: https://jmap.io/

I strongly doubt. Postfix is a MTA and it's sedigned to accept and receive
e-mail.
JMAP is outside of this scope, different services are to be used for JMAP.

Micro random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...

Re: postfix with JMAP

Eliza:
> Hi,
>
> will postfix get JMAP compatible in future?
> see: https://jmap.io/

"JMAP (JSON Meta Application Protocol) is a modern standard for
email clients to connect to mail stores"

POSTFIX has no remote-access mailstore. DOVECOT does.

        Wietse