postfix with possibilities for blackberry integration

postfix with possibilities for blackberry integration

Maurizio Caloro-2

Hello Together

Please exist any possibilities to integrate me old Black-Berry 7.1 with
Postfix or Dovecot i don't have any BES Server, but here are any
possibilities to Install with Postfix any Protocol to communicate with it?

Thanks for any feedback

Mauri

Re: postfix with possibilities for blackberry integration

Robert Schetterer-2
Am 04.03.2017 um 21:11 schrieb Maurizio Caloro:

> Hello Together
>
> Please exist any possibilities to integrate me old Black-Berry 7.1 with
> Postfix or Dovecot i don't have any BES Server, but here are any
> possibilities to Install with Postfix any Protocol to communicate with it?
>
> Thanks for any feedback
>
> Mauri

 as long you have a mail app that does smtp , imap, pop3
 this should work

found by google

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?ArticleNumber=000010154

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München