postpone large messages

azerquera
Hi
I want to postpone (keep in the hold queue) messages larger than 5 Mb and send them after work hours
How Can I do that?
Thanks

Re: postpone large messages

Noel Jones-2
On 6/15/2017 10:42 AM, azerquera wrote:

> Hi
> I want to postpone (keep in the hold queue) messages larger than 5 Mb and
> send them after work hours
> How Can I do that?
> Thanks

Yes possible, but not entirely within postfix native config.

You can use an external policy_service such as postfwd to place
large messages on hold.  You'll have to work out some way to only do
this during work hours; I don't know if postfwd has time-sensitive
rules. Maybe some other policy service
http://postfwd.org/

Then use a shell script and crontab to release the messages at the
desired time.