problem on a relay server

patg
Hello,

i am working on a relay server, but it isn't functionnal.

my main.cf is  :

http://paste.debian.net/1026390/

but i ve theses errors in logs :

http://paste.debian.net/1026400/

did i miss something or did i do something wrong ?

Thanks,

Patrice G

Re: problem on a relay server

Dominic Raferd
On 24 May 2018 at 15:01, pat G <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am working on a relay server, but it isn't functionnal.
>
> my main.cf is  :
>
> http://paste.debian.net/1026390/
>
> but i ve theses errors in logs :
>
> http://paste.debian.net/1026400/
>
> did i miss something or did i do something wrong ?

/etc/postfix/users needs to be hashed:

in main.cf:
relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/users

action to hash (creates users.db):
# postmap /etc/postfix/users

Re: problem on a relay server

patg
Ok it is better now than yesterday, it can receive requests.
However, when one of our internal mails server send a message by
relayhost to our external postfix server (which should relay messages
received to external mails servers, of differents domains), it indicates
that users doesn't exist, but like if he wanted to send message in local
mailbox...

Did i miss something for that it send in external domains/server ?

Thanks,

Le 24/05/2018 à 16:22, Dominic Raferd a écrit :

> On 24 May 2018 at 15:01, pat G <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i am working on a relay server, but it isn't functionnal.
>>
>> my main.cf is  :
>>
>> http://paste.debian.net/1026390/
>>
>> but i ve theses errors in logs :
>>
>> http://paste.debian.net/1026400/
>>
>> did i miss something or did i do something wrong ?
>
> /etc/postfix/users needs to be hashed:
>
> in main.cf:
> relay_recipient_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/users
>
> action to hash (creates users.db):
> # postmap /etc/postfix/users

Re: problem on a relay server

Wietse Venema
pat G:
> Ok it is better now than yesterday, it can receive requests.
> However, when one of our internal mails server send a message by
> relayhost to our external postfix server (which should relay messages
> received to external mails servers, of differents domains), it indicates
> that users doesn't exist, but like if he wanted to send message in local
> mailbox...
>
> Did i miss something for that it send in external domains/server ?

Logs, 'postconf -n' command output?  See also:

Re: problem on a relay server [resolved]

patg
Sorry i ve found the problem, i putted domain to be sent in "mydestination"

Thx.