problem with auth in telnet

mami64
Hi
I have irrational error in postfix in auth

for test i use debian10 + postfix-3.4.14 + dovecot-2.3.4.1 + mysql

this is only for test and only outgoing

If authorized by a client, e.g. Thunderbird - works fine - authorization
works fine
If authorized by a "doveadm auth test [hidden email] mypass" -
authorization works fine

but if i try auth via telnet like "perl -MMIME::Base64 -e 'print
encode_base64("[hidden email]");' "
not works - in debug log I found my domain that was a "cut - not the
entire domain" like "user-domain.ltd"
And i don't known why ?

It may be my stupid mistake, but I have no idea

On another environment I have a similar configuration but instead of
mysql I use LDAP and all works fine.

Re: problem with auth in telnet

natan
Hi