python framework for a policy daemon?

Ralf Hildebrandt
Is there a ready to use python framework for a policy daemon?
I have a nice idea for a policy daemon :)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
  [hidden email] | http://www.charite.de

Re: python framework for a policy daemon?

Gerardo Herzig
Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> Is there a ready to use python framework for a policy daemon?
> I have a nice idea for a policy daemon :)

Well, googling around 'python postfix policy' gives me some, but looks
like only do a 'spf' test.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/p-ppolicyserver/
http://www.openspf.org/Software
http://www.tummy.com/Community/software/tumgreyspf/

Anyway, i will love to colaborate with you, if you like.

Cheers.
Gerardo

Re: python framework for a policy daemon?

Boyd Lynn Gerber
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, Gerardo Herzig wrote:

> Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
>> Is there a ready to use python framework for a policy daemon?
>> I have a nice idea for a policy daemon :)
>>
> Well, googling around 'python postfix policy' gives me some, but looks
> like only do a 'spf' test.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/p-ppolicyserver/
> http://www.openspf.org/Software
> http://www.tummy.com/Community/software/tumgreyspf/
>
> Anyway, i will love to colaborate with you, if you like.

Take a look at pyspf

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyspf/

and

http://www.openspf.org/blobs/pypolicyd-spf-0.7.1.tar.gz

svn is at
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-apps/packages/pypolicyd-spf/

Boyd Gerber <[hidden email]> 801 849-0213
ZENEZ 1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047

Re: python framework for a policy daemon?

Zhang Huangbin

Reference: http://www.apolicy.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi

--
Best Regards.

Zhang Huangbin

- Open Source Mail Server Solution for Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux,
   CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu: http://www.iredmail.org/