queue write error

Stephen Atkins-2
Well I think I possibly fixed this.  Turns out my new mail server has a
newer version of postfix.  I thought they where the same.  I googled the
one other error I saw in the logs (trace service failure) and saw a
reference to "postfix upgrade-configuration" and once that was done it
seems to have solved my problem.  If it happens again I'll try and get
better info to the list.

Thanks to everyone who helped.  Sorry to have bothered the list on such
a trivial thing as not upgrading properly.

--
Stephen Atkins
Information Systems