relay_recipient_maps ./. smtp callout

Postfix Users-2

I have a Postfix-relay with a bunch of domains.

Most oft them are relayed to an ms exchange-server behind.

Therefore I make a ldap-query against the ms ad-server (relay_recipient_maps = ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap_relay_recipient_map.cf) which works perfect.

One domain is hosted on a Linux (Postfix too) mailbox server. The recipients oft hat server are not listed at the ms-ad.

From the moment the ldap-query is in place the „normal“ recipient verification seems tob e not working anymore.

Postfix assumes that all recipients are in the ldap-database.

Adressing a Lunux-user I get a  „Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table“

How can I activate the veification for this users without manually creating an additional recipient map?

Regards

E.F.A. Project, and is believed to be clean.

Re: relay_recipient_maps ./. smtp callout

Noel Jones-2
On 3/22/2016 8:02 AM, Postfix Users wrote:

> I have a Postfix-relay with a bunch of domains.
>
> Most oft them are relayed to an ms exchange-server behind.
>
> Therefore I make a ldap-query against the ms ad-server
> (relay_recipient_maps =
> ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap_relay_recipient_map.cf) which works perfect.
>

> One domain is hosted on a Linux (Postfix too) mailbox server. The
> recipients oft hat server are not listed at the ms-ad.
>
> From the moment the ldap-query is in place the „normal“ recipient
> verification seems tob e not working anymore.
>
> Postfix assumes that all recipients are in the ldap-database.
>
> Adressing a Lunux-user I get a  „Recipient address rejected: User
> unknown in relay recipient table“
>

> How can I activate the veification for this users without manually
> creating an additional recipient map?

You can use active recipient verification for that domain only.
http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_VERIFICATION_README.html

Something like:
# main.cf
relay_recipient_maps =
  ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap_relay_recipient_map.cf
  inline:{@example.com=all}

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
  check_recipient_access
      inline:{example.com=reject_unverified_recipient}

where example.com is the domain hosted on your linux box.
The inline: map type requires postfix 3.0 or newer.  Older postfix
versions can use an external hash: table with the same values.

  -- Noel Jones