removing postgrey - reconfigring postix

John Allen
I have been using postgrey for some time, but recently I have seen some
posting that indicate that this is not the "best" way of spam control.

Is there a write up of how to setup up postscreen for maximum spam control.

TIA

John A

Re: removing postgrey - reconfigring postix

Peter Ajamian
On 24/01/18 19:32, john wrote:
> Is there a write up of how to setup up postscreen for maximum spam control.

Of course there's the official docs, POSTSCREEN_README and
postscreen(8).  I also recommend this:

http://rob0.nodns4.us/postscreen.html

Peter

On 2018-01-24 07:15 PM, Peter wrote:
> On 24/01/18 19:32, john wrote:
>> Is there a write up of how to setup up postscreen for maximum spam control.
> Of course there's the official docs, POSTSCREEN_README and
> postscreen(8).  I also recommend this:
>
> http://rob0.nodns4.us/postscreen.html
>

> Peter

  * Sorry for the delay in replying.
  * I had been using postgrey, but a recent article indicated that this
    delayed mail unnecessarily and postscreen might do a better job. I
    had been looking for something that gave me more than a recipe for
    postscreen. A "tutorial" on postscreen?
  * thanks for the link

John A