rewriting subject text into body

Shimon Weinreich (Gmail)
Hi,

I'm looking for a way of 'catching' the Subject string and move it to body. And put into 'Subject' another String.
Please help.

Thank's in advance !!!!

                 Shimon

Re: rewriting subject text into body

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
On 11.11.20 09:29, Shimon Weinreich (Gmail) wrote:
>I'm looking for a way of 'catching' the Subject string and move it to body.
>And put into 'Subject' another String.

possible with content filter, milter etc, not within postfix.

note that this will break DKIM signatures, so spam filtering should happen
before this and when forwarging altered message outside, you may get such
mail rejected, so you must use DKIM-aware forwarder

Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.

Re: rewriting subject text into body

Shimon Weinreich (Gmail)
Tnx!!!!

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 11 בנוב׳ 2020 ב-12:26 מאת ‪Matus UHLAR - fantomas‬‏ <‪[hidden email]‬‏>:‬