round robin sender_dependent_relayhost_maps

round robin sender_dependent_relayhost_maps

SysAdmin EM
Hello,

I have a mail server with one domain and two servers i use to send email transactional.

My question is, it's possible configure the parameter sender_dependent_relayhost_maps with round robin?

sender_dependent_default_transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_dependant_default_transport.map

# sender_dependant_default_transport.map
* 192.168.1.1
* 192.168.1.2

relayhost=mydomain:587

Re: round robin sender_dependent_relayhost_maps

Wietse Venema
Emanuel Gonzalez:
> Hello,
>
> I have a mail server with one domain and two servers i use to send email
> transactional.
>
> My question is, it's possible configure the parameter
> sender_dependent_relayhost_maps with round robin?

Generally, Postfix does not support nested tables, so it cannot
do selection by sender and then invoke a sender-dependent randmap.

        Wietse