Quantcast

send an email with specified sender/recipient address to different servers

send an email with specified sender/recipient address to different servers

Zalezny Niezalezny
Hi,

I just would like to know, how may send specified messages to different hosts.

/etc/postfix/transport

domain.com    relay:mx-domain.local
*       host

All E-mails To: [hidden email] system sending to mx-domain.local.
This is working fine.

But what should I do if I would like to send an e-mail To: [hidden email] to some other system with IP 10.204.2.2 ? What should I do ?

The same question for senders. How to send message From: [hidden email] not via my default gateway ("*   host" like the rest of not defined E-mails ) but via some other system "host2" ?

How to properly do it ?

Thanks in advance for Your support.

Cheers

Zalezny