sender_bcc_maps which use reply_to header ?

sender_bcc_maps which use reply_to header ?

Sylvain
Hi !

I have a case I want to solve : a mail is sent from [hidden email] with reply_to defined to [hidden email].
I want to automaticaly BCC to [hidden email] if reply_to is defined to [hidden email].

sender_bcc_maps use "from" header, I want same with reply_to header.
It seems this doesn't exist.

What's the best solution to achieve this ?
Content filter ?

Thanks,
Sylvain

Re: sender_bcc_maps which use reply_to header ?

Noel Jones-2
On 6/8/2018 2:18 PM, Sylvain wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I have a case I want to solve : a mail is sent from [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]> with reply_to defined to [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
> I want to automaticaly BCC to [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]> if reply_to is defined to [hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
>
> sender_bcc_maps use "from" header, I want same with reply_to header.
> It seems this doesn't exist.

sender_bcc_maps uses the envelope sender, not headers. There is no

> What's the best solution to achieve this ?
> Content filter ?

Use a milter or content_filter.

  -- Noel Jones