sieve commands

Drexl Spivey
Hi,

Am trying to setup some server side rules using sieve.

It seems to work for junk/spamassassin.

My question is, using the fileinto command...and I want to send it into
a subdirectory, would I use a . or a /?

        fileinto: "admin.postfix";

or

        fileinto: "admin/postfix";

assuming there is a folder in my mailbox named admin, and
subdirectories within it.

Thanks.

Re: sieve commands

Drexl Spivey
Just some follow up.

        fileinto: "INBOX.admin.postfix";
        stop;

not sure if the 'INBOX' part is required?

Thanks.

Re: sieve commands

Bill Cole-3
On 24 Apr 2019, at 18:27, Esteban L wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am trying to setup some server side rules using sieve.

Postfix does not have any support for Sieve. Whatever Sieve
implementation you are using probably has its own support channels.

--
Bill Cole
[hidden email] or [hidden email]

Re: sieve commands

Drexl Spivey
Thanks for the info Mr. Cole.

I will find another the answer through an other avenue.

On 24 Apr 2019, at 18:27, Esteban L wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am trying to setup some server side rules using sieve.

Postfix does not have any support for Sieve. Whatever SieveĀ
implementation you are using probably has its own support channels.