skip dkim signing for local delivery

Markus Rosjat
Hi there,

Im new to the whole postix, dkim and other mail related things so this
question might be asked befor or stupid at all but I couldn't find
something on the net (or I'm just to stupid to look for it). So here we
go ...

I configured dkim with dkimproxy for outgoing mail and this works fine
as long as postfix send the mail off to a other server in the world. For
local delivery it doesnt work because postfix is rewriting the RCPT
address from [hidden email] to [hidden email] and then it tells
me he there is no [hidden email] because there isn't (no I don't
have an alias for this).

So the real question is, can I configure postfix to ignore the
forwarding to dkimproxy for local delivery ?

regards

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: [hidden email]

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before
you print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the
ENVIRONMENT

Re: skip dkim signing for local delivery

Markus Rosjat
Hi there again,

maybe this question got lost somehow or maybe it's not considered valid
but if someone out there could at least in some direction that I could
check to find a solution?

Regards

Markus