smtp_bind_address and inet_interfaces

Matus UHLAR - fantomas
Hello,

we have exactly one non-looopback address in inet_interfaces. In this cause
the address is also used as smtp_bind_address.

can we still configure postfix send from any address?

...maybe smtp_bind_address=0.0.0.0 ?

Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".

Re: smtp_bind_address and inet_interfaces

Wietse Venema
Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
> Hello,
>
> we have exactly one non-looopback address in inet_interfaces. In this cause
> the address is also used as smtp_bind_address.
>
> can we still configure postfix send from any address?
>
> ...maybe smtp_bind_address=0.0.0.0 ?

Yes, as described under inet_interfaces.

        Wietse