smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit_maps?

Rajkumar S-3
Hi,

While searching for the functionality for per client recipient rate
limit, I stumbled upon the mail by Wietse about
smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit_maps at
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2004-10/0770.html and
another user asking for the same feature at
http://www.irbs.net/internet/postfix/0607/0089.html But I did not see
this feature being implemented. Is there any way I can get the
functionality described in Wietse's original mail?

raj

Re: smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit_maps?

Wietse Venema
Rajkumar S:

> Hi,
>
> While searching for the functionality for per client recipient rate
> limit, I stumbled upon the mail by Wietse about
> smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit_maps at
> http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2004-10/0770.html and
> another user asking for the same feature at
> http://www.irbs.net/internet/postfix/0607/0089.html But I did not see
> this feature being implemented. Is there any way I can get the
> functionality described in Wietse's original mail?

smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit etc. is NOT a traffic shaping
tool. It can block out-of-control clients.

        Wietse