smtpd_recipient_restrictions and smtpd_relay_restrictions difference ??

smtpd_recipient_restrictions and smtpd_relay_restrictions difference ??

Fazzina, Angelo

Hi,

I am reading "man 5 postconf" of version 2.10.1

I am building new server with it, from old 2.6.6.

My question is my server with 2.6 has

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/maps/block_to, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination

From trying to read the difference between

smtpd_recipient_restrictions

smtpd_relay_restrictions

Should my 2.10.1 server have this ?

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_destination

smtpd_relay_restrictions = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/maps/block_to, permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, defer_unauth_destination

thanks

-ALF

-Angelo Fazzina

Operating Systems Programmer / Analyst

University of Connecticut,  UITS, SSG, Server Systems

860-486-9075