smtpd_sender_login_maps and "allow any other domain than mine" ?

smtpd_sender_login_maps and "allow any other domain than mine" ?

Patrick Proniewski
Hello,

I'm using smtpd_sender_login_maps with submission in my master.cf:

submission inet n      -       n       -       -       smtpd
  ../..
  -o { smtpd_sender_login_maps = unionmap:{hash:/path/to/controlled_envelope_senders,hash:/path/to/controlled_envelope_senders_static} }
  ../..
  -o { smtpd_client_restrictions = warn_if_reject reject_sender_login_mismatch,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject }
  ../..

So far it works great and log files show proper reject_warning.
controlled_envelope_senders and controlled_envelope_senders_static contain email-to-login and @workdomain.tld-to-login tables.

Some of my ~40K users are using this SMTP server to "send as" a private email address that does not end with @workdomain.tld (like for example hotmail or gmail addresses).

Is there a way to allow any user to send as any email address that does not end in @workdomain.tld without explicitly listing every other domain.tld? If not I'll have to contact everyone of them and educate them about the new restriction. No big deal but still a delicate task.

thanks
Patrick