spf configuration how to

Feel Zhou
Hello, My friend

how can I set SPF ( not greylist ) in postfix and DNS Server

which Document I need to read ?

Thanks for your time

TOM

Re: spf configuration how to

Scott Kitterman-4
On Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:51:32 AM Feel Zhou wrote:
> Hello, My friend
>
> how can I set SPF ( not greylist ) in postfix and DNS Server
>
> which Document I need to read ?
>
> Thanks for your time
>
> TOM

For postfix, I would recommend downloading https://launchpad.net/pypolicyd-spf/
and looking at the included documentation (but there is more than one way to
do it).  For publishing SPF records in DNS, openspf.org is a good resource.

Scott K

Re: spf configuration how to

Feel Zhou

Thank you very much