thanks and a little bit question

황병희-2
Hellow i'm pleasure to using Postfix which runs at my personal Google Cloud Platform. So i'm interested in somewhat internal things about Postfix. Where is the main reposiotry, GitLab? or Other server?

Thanks for any comments welcome!

Sincerley, Postfix user Byung-Hee

^고맙습니다 _布德天下_ 감사합니다_^))//

Re: thanks and a little bit question

Sam Tuke
Here the source code repo:

https://github.com/vdukhovni/postfix

Merry Christmas and a happy new year,

Sam.

On 13 December 2020 12:19:22 CET, "황병희" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hellow i'm pleasure to using Postfix which runs at my personal Google Cloud Platform. So i'm interested in somewhat internal things about Postfix. Where is the main reposiotry, GitLab? or Other server?

Thanks for any comments welcome!

Sincerley, Postfix user Byung-Hee

Re: thanks and a little bit question

Viktor Dukhovni
On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 03:15:11PM +0100, Sam Tuke wrote:

> On 13 December 2020 12:19:22 CET, "황병희" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >Hello, it is a pleasure to use Postfix which runs on my personal Google
> >Cloud Platform. So I'm interested in somewhat internal things about
> >Postfix. Where is the main reposiotry, GitLab? or Other server?
>
> Here's the source code repo:
>
> https://github.com/vdukhovni/postfix

The primary location of Postfix source code is:

    http://www.postfix.org/download.html

The source code is made available in the form of "tarballs" of
(official) releases and (experimental) development snapshots.

Most of the mirror sites mirror only the official releases, while
Wietse's FTP server also provides access to the snapshots.

My Postfix repository on Github is an informal copy of the evolving
Postfix codebase.  It is not monitored for pull-requests or issues.
You can clone it and use it at your convenience.

There are branches for each official release, and for "nonprod"
snapshots.  There are also tags for each patch level of an official
release.

The repository is probably missing a few old snapshots that were no longer
easy to find by the time I got around to creating the Github repository.

Re: thanks and a little bit question

황병희-2
Dear Sam and Viktor,

Viktor Dukhovni <[hidden email]> writes:

> On Sun, Dec 13, 2020 at 03:15:11PM +0100, Sam Tuke wrote:
>
>> On 13 December 2020 12:19:22 CET, "황병희" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> >Hello, it is a pleasure to use Postfix which runs on my personal Google
>> >Cloud Platform. So I'm interested in somewhat internal things about
>> >Postfix. Where is the main reposiotry, GitLab? or Other server?
>>
>> Here's the source code repo:
>>
>> https://github.com/vdukhovni/postfix
>
> The primary location of Postfix source code is:
>
>     http://www.postfix.org/download.html
>
> The source code is made available in the form of "tarballs" of
> (official) releases and (experimental) development snapshots.
>
> Most of the mirror sites mirror only the official releases, while
> Wietse's FTP server also provides access to the snapshots.
>
> My Postfix repository on Github is an informal copy of the evolving
> Postfix codebase.  It is not monitored for pull-requests or issues.
> You can clone it and use it at your convenience.
>
> There are branches for each official release, and for "nonprod"
> snapshots.  There are also tags for each patch level of an official
> release.
>
> The repository is probably missing a few old snapshots that were no longer
> easy to find by the time I got around to creating the Github repository.

I now understood whole story on repository. Thanks and happy day^^^

Sincerely, Postfix user Byung-Hee

--
^고맙습니다 _白衣從軍_ 감사합니다_^))//