trouble with check_policy_service

Fabian A. Santiago
Hello postfix community,

for an unknown reason i've been unable to pin down, my postfix suddenly seems to have stopped processing inbound emails with my policyd-spf-perl check_policy_service.

it's been working fine and then poof, gone. no headers written from it and no maillog entries pertaining to it in several days.

i've made no system changes / updates that would (or should) have affected it. I'm lost and was hoping someone could take a look with a fresh set of eyes and see what I'm missing.

postconf output:   https://pastebin.com/92tRp6Qm

postconf -n:   https://pastebin.com/zm8mDkRH

postconf -M:   https://pastebin.com/5Y29LE0z

if you need anything else, please ask. Thank you for your help.

Fabian S.