unknown identities

omcruzl
Hi list

as soon as possible i need to block all kind of messages coming from an unkown account inside my server, its mean something as taking some unknown identities from my domain

for instance: [hidden email] -> to [hidden email]    happing with most of the mail account

here the output of my postconf -n

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases
best_mx_transport = local
biff = no
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
debug_peer_level = 2
defer_transports =
disable_dns_lookups = no
disable_mime_output_conversion = no
html_directory = /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix/html
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = all
mail_owner = postfix
mailbox_command =
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mailbox_transport = cyrus
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
message_size_limit = 10485760
mydestination = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-mydestination.cf
myhostname = mydomain
mynetworks = 111111./111111.222222/3333333
mynetworks_style = subnet
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix/README_FILES
receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
relayhost =
relocated_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relocated
sample_directory = /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix/samples
sender_canonical_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-canonical.cf
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = maildrop
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = no
smtp_use_tls = no
smtpd_client_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net, reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_helo_restrictions = permit_mynetworks
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = no
smtpd_sender_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/access
smtpd_use_tls = no
strict_8bitmime = no
strict_rfc821_envelopes = yes
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual.cf

Regards !

Re: unknown identities

Sahil Tandon

See http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender