unknown mime types for some websites' postfix-3.2.2.RELEASE_NOTES & postfix-3.2.2.HISTORY?

unknown mime types for some websites' postfix-3.2.2.RELEASE_NOTES & postfix-3.2.2.HISTORY?

yodeller
On the web site, when the links for ReleaseNotes or History are

        https://archive.mgm51.com/mirrors/postfix-source/official/postfix-3.2.2.RELEASE_NOTES

        https://archive.mgm51.com/mirrors/postfix-source/official/postfix-3.2.2.HISTORY

When I click on one of these, the link doesn't open the page in the browser to read.  Instead it tries to DL it as a ".BIN" filetype.  No option is given for saving the FileType in the browser as far as I see.

I think this is because some of the servers don't set the mime type for those extensions.

Other hosts, like

        https://de.postfix.org/ftpmirror/official/postfix-3.2.2.RELEASE_NOTES

work OK.  The files open & display right in the browser.

I don't know what the solution is for the servers. Maybe those links could be rewritten to "postfix-3.2.2.RELEASE_NOTES.txt" to get around broken servers?