unverified sender

Bissio2000
Hi all,

I cannot receive any message from an email address listed into my mysql
table: mysql-sender.cf becouse i have in recipient restriction:
reject_unverified_sender and the sender is something like:
[hidden email] (not verified).

How can i bypass reject_unverified_sender whitout put check_sender_access
mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-sender.cf into smtpd_recipient_restrictions (this
will bypass even other restrctions).

This is my main.cf:

#Sender restriction
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_sender,
        check_sender_access mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-sender.cf,
        check_recipient_access mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-recipient.cf,
        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
        reject_non_fqdn_sender
#Recipient restriction
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        permit_sasl_authenticated,
        permit_mynetworks,
        check_recipient_access mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-recipient.cf,
        reject_invalid_hostname,
        reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
        reject_unauth_destination,
        reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
        reject_unverified_recipient,
        reject_unverified_sender

Thanks
Bissio

Re: unverified sender

Robert Schetterer
Bissio schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> I cannot receive any message from an email address listed into my mysql
> table: mysql-sender.cf becouse i have in recipient restriction:
> reject_unverified_sender and the sender is something like:
> [hidden email] (not verified).
>
> How can i bypass reject_unverified_sender whitout put check_sender_access
> mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-sender.cf into smtpd_recipient_restrictions (this
> will bypass even other restrctions).
>

> This is my main.cf:
>
> #Sender restriction
> smtpd_sender_restrictions =
>         check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/restricted_sender,
>         check_sender_access mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-sender.cf,
>         check_recipient_access mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-recipient.cf,
>         reject_unknown_sender_domain,
>         reject_non_fqdn_sender
> #Recipient restriction
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>         permit_sasl_authenticated,
>         permit_mynetworks,
>         check_recipient_access mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-recipient.cf,
>         reject_invalid_hostname,
>         reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
>         reject_unauth_destination,
>         reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
>         reject_unverified_recipient,
>         reject_unverified_sender
>
> Thanks
> Bissio

Hi,
you shouldnt do reject_unverified_sender
in total, this leads to massive smtp probes to frequent
forged domains mailservers, so your are going to risk to get banned there
by backscatter, what reason do you have for
reject_unverified_recipient ?
is the host mx backup ?
you might should post more info, which problem you are exactly trying to
solve in which setup
perhaps reject_unlisted_recipient,reject_unlisted_sender are enough
for your problem

read
http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_VERIFICATION_README.html

--