warning: TLS library problem: routines:ssl_choose_client_version:unsupported protocol?

warning: TLS library problem: routines:ssl_choose_client_version:unsupported protocol?

Andreas X
Hi everyone. I have a php contact form, that reports the following postfix error (getting that in maillog file): https://hastepaste.com/view/jr41N

The same applies for, when I send an e-mail to that e-mail address by using Outlook.

Obviously my mail server having troubles sending e-mails to some servers in public, perhaps the remote e-mail server doesn't has SSL/TLS activated, maybe? But, I don't enforce/force smtp tls, having: smtp_tls_security_level = may  - in my main.cf.

How can I solve this problem from my side?

Thank you.

Re: warning: TLS library problem: routines:ssl_choose_client_version:unsupported protocol?

Viktor Dukhovni
On Sat, Feb 08, 2020 at 09:36:41AM +0300, Andreas X wrote:

> Hi everyone. I have a php contact form, that reports the following postfix
> error (getting that in maillog file): https://hastepaste.com/view/jr41N

It is rude to post links to pastebins.  If you want help, please paste
all the logs for the relevant message to the list, with as least the
destination domain not obfuscated (if at all possible).

Re: warning: TLS library problem: routines:ssl_choose_client_version:unsupported protocol?

lists@lazygranch.com
https://access.redhat.com/solutions/120383
Did you do the poodle block back in the day?