weird error w procmail and spamassassin

Michael Segel
I’m configuring a new mail server and I’ve set up postfix to call procmail which then calls spam assassin.

The problem is that spam assassin doesn’t seem to be getting hit.

I looked at the logs and I see postfix making a call to procmail but then nothing happens.

What am I missing?

What should I look for and how can I debug this further?

Thx

PS. This is set up the same way I have it on an earlier postfix/dovecot mail server on a different server.

Re: weird error w procmail and spamassassin

Bill Shirley
I don't think anyone can help you unless you post some configuration.

Post 'postconf -n' and your procmail recipe for starters.

Bill