will master.cf inherit parameters from main.cf

will master.cf inherit parameters from main.cf

xiedeacc
will master.cf inherit parameters from main.cf ? like
smptd_recipient_restrictions, I found I cannot set
smptd_recipient_restrictions=check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access, it complaint fatal:
unexpected command-line argument: hash:/etc.....

Re: will master.cf inherit parameters from main.cf

Wietse Venema
xiedeacc:
> will master.cf inherit parameters from main.cf ? like
> smptd_recipient_restrictions, I found I cannot set
> smptd_recipient_restrictions=check_recipient_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access, it complaint fatal:
> unexpected command-line argument: hash:/etc.....

master.cf works as documented:

    man 5 master

    http://wwww.postfix.org/master.5.html

Look for the description of the '-o' option.

        Wietse